Anthea is the leading Cannabis Enterprise Business Solution and we’re proud to host the Cannabis Technology Workshop at the historic Wynkoop Brewing Company in Lower Downtown Denver. Join us for a lively discussion with our panel of experts as we discuss current technology that helps your industry run smoothly and what the future holds for business solutions in the cannabis industry.
Our panel includes Point Seven Group, Chris Milan from NexTec, Miles Heritage from LivWell, Andee Williamson from NCR, and Annie Iselin Operations Subject Matter Expert.
Date: July 19th, 2018
Time: 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Wynkoop Brewing, 1634 18th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Cost: Early Registration – FREE!! $30 at the Door (Space is Limited)
Introduction & Welcome from Anthea – Jack Oxton
Sponsor Presentations 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Loss Prevention/Traceability – LivWell
- Choosing the Right Partners – Elo
- Digital Signage – FoyerLive
- Compliance by Design – Zebra
- Integrating eCommerce with Point of Sale – CPShop
- Integrated Systems – NCR
- Identify, Understand, & Motivate your Customers – Clutch
Lunch 1:30pm – 2:00pm – First round of apps & drinks graciously paid for by Clutch
Panel Discussion 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Industry Trends & Insight – Annie Iselin
- Next Generation of Cannabis ERP – Chris from NexTec
- How Data Availability Affects ROI – Miles from LivWell
- The Evolution of Retail Technology – Andee from NCR
Q&A with Panel / Open Vendor Booths 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Clutch’s Customer Marketing platform delivers actionable customer intelligence and personalized loyalty engagements that empower B2C companies to uniquely identify, understand and motivate each individual in their customer base. The platform integrates real-time customer data across point-of-sale, ecommerce, mobile and social channels, marketing touch points and more back to a single individual customer record. With the addition of machine learning, the platform is able to deliver highly personalized and relevant engagements to increase the value of each customer.